Monday, February 11, 2013

Gatecrashing the Pope

So I have a problem with Magic cards. I inject them between my toes and I need to get into rehab, but I haven't gotten around to it. Anyway, they recently released a large expansion called Gatecrash and I bought a booster box containing 36 booster packs of 15 cards each, and a Fat pack with 9 more packs. So I bought 675 cards from this expansion and spent hours of my time organizing, sorting, and making decks out of these cards. It's one of the best things ever.




Aurelia does not fuck around. And she gives me the oddest erection.
 
 
So, to those of us who don't know, the Pope has stated he's resigning in late February. I for one think this is the greatest thing for Catholicism. Joseph Ratzinger, or Pope Benedict XVI for those of you who don't know what a douche he is, has always been against progressive thought and modern ideals for catholics, and I certainly hope the next guy will be a step up. Ratzinger has always been an anti-birth-control, pedophile protecting, back-assward asshole, and him resigning is awesome.

 
  Insert your own Emperor Palpatine/ Pope Benedict jokes here. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment